Table of Contents
- About Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University 360 degree view
- Why Choose Vinnitsa National Medical University to study MBBS in Ukraine?
- Why choose Singla Consultancy to study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
- Hostel Videos of Vinnitsa National Medical University
- What is the distance between hostel and Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure
- Vinnitsa National Medical University is approved by
- Gifting Singla Consultancy goodies to our students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- History of Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking and Reputation
- Advatages of Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Life of Indian Students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Is Vinnitsa National Medical University good for studying MBBS?
- An honest review of Indian students about Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Departments at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Infrastructure
- Students sent to Vinnitsa National Medical University by Singla Consultancy
- Honest reviews of Vinnitsa National Medical University students
- FAQ for Vinnitsa National Medical University
About Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a government medical university. It is situated in Vinnitsa city of Ukraine which is approximately 250 km away from capital city of Ukraine i.e Kiev. Vinnitsa National Medical University was founded in 1921.
Vinnitsa city has a warmer climate as compared to border cities of Ukraine. The temperature in Vinnitsa varies from -6 degree Celsius in winters and 25 degrees Celsius in summers. The heating system is good enough at VNMU Hostels to keep Indian students warm enough.
Recognition by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Medical Council of India and World Health Organizations is provided to VNMU. Only students passing from MCI approved universities can appear for FMGE. FMGE is a medical licensing exam in India.
Every year more than 300 Indian students fly from India to Ukraine to study MBBS Abroad at Vinnitsa National Medical University. VNMU is the best medical university in Ukraine due to its practical education and Infrastructure quality.
This university was named after Pirogov Nikolai Ivanovich who was the most respected Surgeon, Anatomist and Educator in the world. He created the world’s first atlas of human topographical anatomy hence naming it Vinnitsa National Pirogov Memorial Medical University.
Level IV of accreditation by Education Ministry of Ukraine is accredited to VNMU. MBBS is taught in the English language for Indian students studying MBBS abroad in Vinnitsa National Medical University.
You can find computer classes equipped with latest technologies. There are a total of 26 computer classes. You can use these classes for research purposes also.
12 scientific schools are also a part of this university. Medical faculties of universities in 19 countries have tie-ups with this university.
Vinnitsa National Medical University 360 degree view
Why Choose Vinnitsa National Medical University to study MBBS in Ukraine?
- MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University is very cost effective as compared to other Universities in Ukraine.
- MD degree in VNMU is accepted all over the world.
- VNMU is teaching medicine for more than 90 years.
- Practical education is a key focus of VNMU and teachers are highly qualified here.
- MBBS in this university is approved by MCI, WHO, European Council, International Medical Education Directory (IMED), Health Ministry of Ukraine.
- Cost of living in Vinnitsa is quite low.
- Students here get great exposure as they have great student exchange options with hospitals within EU as well as others.
- The admission process for this University is very simple with Singla Consultancy.
- University hostel is at the shortest distance as compared to other universities for MBBS in Ukraine.
- The language of instruction at VNMU is English for Indian students.
Why choose Singla Consultancy to study MBBS in Vinnitsa National Medical University?
- Singla Consultancy is authorised partner of Vinnitsa National Medical University for MBBS admissions all over India.
- We provide timely services like admission letter, Invitation letter and visa for admission in this University.
- Singla Consultancy will help parents of students studying in VNMU with their tourist visa so that they can easily visit their child in Ukraine.
- We provide with pickup and drop facility to students from airport to VNMU hostel.
- Generally, 4 seater rooms are provided at this hostels but Singla Consultancy can help you with single or two-seater rooms.
- Singla Consultancy has a highly professional team at VNMU to take care of students for their entire tenure of 6 years.
Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel
- Vinnitsa National Medical University Hostel is at a distance of 250 metres from the University. This is the shortest distance between hostel and university in entire Ukraine for medical courses. To check the video of the same Click Here.
- VNMU has 4 hostel buildings which can accommodate around 2500 students.
- Singla Consultancy guarantees accommodation to all students who have got their admission process in this University through Singla Consultancy.
- Singla Consultancy provides both private flat and government hostel accommodation depending upon your lifestyle for students studying here.
- Most of the VNMU hostel rooms are 4 seater rooms but Singla Consultancy can provide you with single or two-seater rooms in their hostels or private flats.
- Singla Consultancy provides its students at VNMU hostels with all necessary items like bed, blanket, pillow, mattress, chair, desk, cupboards etc.
- VNMU hostel rooms are equipped with heaters so that students stay warm in winters.
Hostel Videos of Vinnitsa National Medical University
What is the distance between hostel and Vinnitsa National Medical University?
Vinnitsa National Medical University Fee Structure
|Year||1st Year (including tuition fee+hostel+one time charges)||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Fees in US $||8,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||5,000||33,000|
|Fees in Indian Rs.||5,60,000||3,50,000||3,50,000||3,50,000||3,50,000||3,50,000||23,10,000|
Rate used 1$= 70INR
Vinnitsa National Medical University is approved by
Gifting Singla Consultancy goodies to our students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
History of Vinnitsa National Medical University
Vinnitsa National Medical University was built when the first President of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences brought into government’s notice the need of medical college in Vinnitsa. VNMU was started as Pharmaceutical college in the year 1921.
In the year 1960 supreme body of U.S.S.R named VNMU after N.I Pirogov. 2,235 students were being taught at two departments of VNMU by the year 1969. In the year 1984 Vinnitsa National Medical University was awarded the Badge of Honor.
V.M.Moroz was elected as rector of VNMU by 1988. He was an honoured scientist at that time. V.M Moroz was awarded as Hero of Ukraine in 2003.
1921 – VNMU started as Pharmaceutical college.
1930 – It became Vinnitsa branch of All-Ukrainian Institute of Extra-Mural Medical Education
1932 – Two faculties i.e Medical Preventive and Medical Pediatric were started.
1934 – VNMU was named Vinnitsa Medical Institute.
1961 – Pediatric faculty started.
1961 – Foreign students were allowed to study medicine at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
1963 – A newspaper named “Young doctor” was started.
1979 – 230 foreign students were assigned a medical faculty.
1984 – VNMU was awarded Badge of Honour
1990 – Research centre and laboratories with the latest technology were set up.
1991 – For the first time in the history of Ukraine, Centre of new technology was founded at VNMU.
1992 – Training for Medicine and Pediatrics began.
1993 – Agreement of cooperation between VNMU and University of Münster (Germany) was signed.
1994 – Level IV of accreditation was awarded to VNMU.
1994 – VNMU was given publication license for journals by SAC of Ukraine.
1994 – Opening of Dental department at VNMU.
1994 – Morphologists from Germany, Russia, and Belarus organized an organisation at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
1995 – Agreement of cooperation between VNMU and Limoge university (France) was signed.
1996 – President of Ukraine Leonid Kuchma visited the university.
1998 – Department for doctor’s advanced training was started.
1998 – Specialized scientific council D 05.600.01 was opened at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
2000 – Agreement of cooperation between VNMU and Vanderbilt and Birmingham University (USA) was signed.
2000 – Pharmacy Department was started.
2001 – Starting off a new course “Clinical Pharmacy”.
2003 – Clinical Pharmacy and Medical Psychology departments were started.
2003 – Renovation of Hostel rooms.
2004 – Opening of a new building in VNMU with all facilities with the research centre.
2005 – Certification of 7 scientific laboratories.
2006 – Medico-Psychological clinics started.
2007 – Certification of “clinical pharmacy” in VNMU.
2009 – Certification for the training of M.Sc. dentistry course.
2009 – Increase in the number of seats for postgraduate education.
2010 – 200th birth anniversary of M.Pirogov was held at Vinnitsa National Medical University. 2173 delegates from 28 countries were present at this.
2019 – Vinnitsa National Medical University became most preferred medical university of Indian students for MBBS in Ukraine.
- Study MBBS in Ukraine
- Lviv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Ternopil National Medical University, Ukraine
- Bogomolets National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM, Ukraine
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University, Ukraine
- Kharkiv National Medical University, Ukraine
- Bukovinian State Medical University
- Zaporizhzhia State Medical University
- V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy
- Sumy State University
- Uzhhorod National University
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
- Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University
Vinnitsa National Medical University Ranking and Reputation
Vinnitsa National Medical University is a government medical university in Ukraine. This university ranks top among other universities.
Indian students feel very comfortable here and is the top choice of Indian students.
This University is ranked 71 in country rank and 7089 in a world ranks.
Advatages of Vinnitsa National Medical University
- VNMU is a 98 years old government university.
- This university is approved by the medical council of India.
- It is situated in Vinnitsa city which is a very affordable and peaceful city.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University has the best hospital, this gives a very good platform for students to learn and practice.
- Research centre at this university is most reputed in Ukraine.
- VNMU has very low fee structure. This means that you do not have to break your bank to study medicine unlike in India.
- MBBS degree from here is recognised worldwide. You can move to any country after clearing the licensing exam as this degree is valid everywhere.
- Best and updated infrastructure for education.
- Indian food availability is here, students can concentrate on their studies and will never miss Indian food.
- Singla Consultancy provides extra services to students through us. Generally, 4 seater rooms are provided but we will help you with 2 seater rooms.
Life of Indian Students at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Every year about 400 Indian students fly from India to Ukraine to study MBBS at Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- This number can only be achieved if the students are happy there.
- Indian festivals are celebrated at this university. Even people from Ukraine celebrate Holi and Diwali with Indian students.
- There are many Indian restaurants available in Vinnitsa city. Students will never miss Indian food.
- Ukraine is a very safe country. If you follow the rules you will never face any problem.
- Senior Indian students help freshers a lot.
- Vinnitsa is a very beautiful city. You can explore the city in your free time.
- Singla Consultancy team in Ukraine takes care of all its students for the entire 6 years.
Is Vinnitsa National Medical University good for studying MBBS?
- Vinnitsa National Medical University is teaching medicine since 1921. Hence this university has 98 years of experience.
- This university is approved by the Medical Council of India. This means you are eligible to appear for the MCI exam in India.
- Here practical education is focused from the first year itself.
- Students are divided into small groups of 10 students so that can focus easily on a cadaver.
- Teachers at VNMU are very fluent in English.
- Studying MBBS here makes you eligible to practice as a doctor in any country.
- Distance between hostel and university is only 250 metres. So you need not worry about travel expenses.
- Vinnitsa city has a very good transport system so students can travel very easily.
- Singla consultancy is authorised consultant of VNMU. We ensure that our student faces no problem.
- Singla Consultancy makes admission at Vinnitsa National Medical University easier with our clean and transparent process.
An honest review of Indian students about Vinnitsa National Medical University
Departments at Vinnitsa National Medical University
- Department of Philosophy and Social Sciences
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of physical education and exercise therapy
- Department of Biological Physics, Honey. hardware and computer science
- Department of Biological and General Chemistry
- Department of Medical Biology
- Department of normal physiology
- Department of Human Anatomy
- Department of Histology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of pathophysiology
- Department of pathological anatomy and forensic medicine
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of General Hygiene and Ecology
- Department of social medicine and health care organizations
- Department of Operative Surgery and Topographic Anatomy
- Department of propaedeutics of internal medicine
- Department of Internal Medicine №1
- Department of Internal Medicine №2
- Department of Internal Medicine №3
- Department of internal medicine of medical faculty №2
- Department of Internal and Family Medicine
- Department of infectious diseases with the course of epidemiology
- Department of Phthisiology and Immunology
- Department of Endocrinology with the course of postgraduate education
- Department of General Surgery
- Department of Surgery №1
- Department of Surgery №2
- Department of Surgery, Faculty of Medicine №2
- Chair of Pediatric Surgery
- Department of Traumatology and Orthopedics with the course of BC
- Department of Radiation Diagnostics, Radiation Therapy and Oncology
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №1
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №2
- Department of skin and venereal diseases
- Department of ENT-Disease
- Department of Eye Diseases
- Department of Nervous Diseases
- Department of psychiatry with the course of narcology
- Department of medical psychology, psychiatry with a course of postgraduate education
- Department of propaedeutics of childhood diseases and care for sick children.
- Department of Pediatrics №1
- Department of Pediatrics №2
- Department of Children’s Infectious Diseases
- Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
- Department of Orthopedic Dentistry
- Department of Surgical Dentistry
- Department of dentistry of childhood
- Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Clinical Pharmacology
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmacy
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology FPO
- Department of Surgery with the Course of Stomatology
- Department of therapy with the course of general practice and family medicine FPO
- Department of Pediatrics FPO
Vinnitsa National Medical University Infrastructure
There are 6 divisions with 55 departments among which 39 are clinical and 16 are theoretical. Department of all latest information technologies includes Internet unit, computer classrooms etc.
There are 7 laboratories for research purpose and an experimental clinic at Vinnitsa National Medical University. There are departments for recreational activities for staff members and students. Well maintained hostel rooms and library for students.
The total area of Vinnitsa National Medical University is 80,896 sq. m. 41,426 sq. m. is used for learning purpose. Learning purpose area includes fully equipped lecture halls with multimedia systems which is 4,944 sq. m. This lecture hall at Vinnitsa National Medical University has a seating capacity of 3,327.
Classrooms and laboratory area takes up to 3,193 sq. m. Clinical department with a diagnostic centre in VNMU takes 14,701 sq. m. The research centre is 1,400 sq.m in the area and testing clinic which is called vivarium is 993 sq.m. Library with 550 thousand books is 1418 sq.m. Vinnitsa National Medical University also has a sports complex of 2,225 sq.m.
Scientific Programs of Vinnitsa National Medical University.
- Program for rehabilitation improvement of disabled persons.
- Diagnosis and treatment of maternal and child health.
- Diagnosis and treatment of different chronic diseases.
- Creation and research on new devices and drugs.
- Vinnitsa National Medical University has a specially dedicated research centre for study on psychological, physiological, genetic, and anthropological.
- Research for new medical- prophylactic technologies.
- Experimental neurophysiology.
Students sent to Vinnitsa National Medical University by Singla Consultancy
Honest reviews of Vinnitsa National Medical University students about Singla Consultancy
FAQ for Vinnitsa National Medical University
Which University is better: Vinnitsa National Medical University or Bukovinian State Medical University?
Below is the comparison between Vinnitsa National Medical University and Bukovinian State Medical University:
|Vinnitsa National Medical University||Bukovinian State Medical University|
|National Level Medical University||State Level Medical University|
|Situated 267 kms away from capital city||Situated 510 kms away from capital city|
|Founded in 1921||Founded in 1944|
|Hostel distance = 250 m||Hostel distance = 2 kms|
How will I get an invitation letter from Vinnitsa National Medical University? Where can I get one?
Singla Consultancy is the official representative of Vinnitsa National Medical University. We will not only help you with invitation letter but will take care of everything from visa to airport pickup and drop at the hostel in Ukraine.
How is Vinnitsa National Medical University?
Vinnitsa National Medical University is an excellent choice for an Indian student to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Distance from hostel to university is only 250 m.
Living expense much lower as compared to other universities.
Indian food is available.
Would you recommend Bogomolotes or Vinnitsa for an MBBS?
We would highly recommend Vinnitsa National Medical University over Bogomolets National Medical University:
Bogomolets is in Kyiv which is an expensive city than Vinnitsa.
Hostel distance is much more of Bogomolets as compared to Vinnitsa.
Student review of Vinnitsa is a lot better than Bogomolets.
Which agency do you recommend that I should use for VNMU?
Singla Consultancy is the official representative of VNMU. We have many students to VNMU and can also provide a great reference. We have a dedicated team to resolve all problems of students in VNMU. So we would recommend Singla Consultancy for VNMU.