Table of Contents:
- About Kyiv medical university of UAFM
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Hostel
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Fees Structure
- Departments at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Medical Department of Kyiv medical university of UAFM
- Students sent to Kyiv Medical University of UAFM by Singla Consultancy
- Review of Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
About Kyiv medical university of UAFM
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM or Kiev Medical University was founded in 1921. Kyiv medical university is the first private university of Ukraine. It is situated in the capital city of Ukraine i.e Kiev. Distance from the International airport is approximately 33.5 Km. About 300 Indian students study MBBS in Kyiv medical university of UAFM per year. KMU has the best educational techniques. With the latest medical technology and best infrastructure, KMU trains 2,600 students every year.
Kyiv medical university of UAFM is recognised from all medical organisations around the world. Some of which are:
- International Medical Education Directory (IMED): This means students are eligible for United States Medical Licensing Examinations (USMLE) and Medical Council of Canada (MCC).
- AVICENNA: This means the degree is approved by WHO.
- Medical Council of India: This means the student is eligible to write the MCI exam in India.
Every year many Indian students take admission in this university. MBBS course at this university is of 6 years of duration.
This University has Level IV of accreditation from Ministry of Ukraine. Ministry of science and education approves this university good for medical education.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM has strong tie-ups with medical universities in other countries. This gives students the opportunity to get an internship in countries like Germany.
The medium of instruction at this university is English. Professors here are highly trained and most of them are doctors.
Degree granted from this university is valid all over the world. Student can also practise in Europe as this degree falls under the Bologna process.
Students have access to a library which helps them in their studies. The scholarship is also available based on the performance of the student.
This University has two campuses:
– Kyiv Campus
– Kharkiv Campus
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Hostel
Accommodation at Kyiv Medical University is good enough for Indian students. Kyiv Medical University Hostel was started in the year 2000. Since then it has become the choice of all International students. KMU hostel has all the basic amenities.
Some of the amenities are:
- Well equipped rooms with a heating system.
- Mess for Indian food.
- Laundry service.
- 24*7 electricity.
- 24*7 hot water facility.
- Wifi system.
Kyiv Medical University hostel has rooms with 2,3,4 and 5 sharing basis. 24*7 security is provided with CCTV cameras and guards at entry and exit points. Supermarkets, pharmacy, hospitals all are at walking distance.
Why choose Kyiv Medical University of UAFM for MBBS?
- This university is located in the capital of Ukraine. Kyiv is very safe for Indian students.
- Distance between university and hostel is only 500 metre.
- Distance between university and airport is only 15 km.
- There is a direct flight from Delhi to Kyiv.
- Kyiv Medical University is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Degree from this university is valid in the entire world.
- English is the language of instruction in this university.
- Indian food is available at the hostel mess.
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Fees Structure
|Year||1st Year (including tuition fee+hostel+one time charges)||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year||6th Year||Total|
|Fees in US $||6,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||3,500||24,000|
|Fees in Indian Rs.||4,22,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||2,27,500||15,60,000|
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is approved by
Kyiv Medical University of UAFM Ranking and Reputation
This university is Ukraine’s first private medical university. It was established in 1992. This university is a good choice to study MBBS in Ukraine.
Indian Students: 800 Indian students
Tuition Fees: 3500 USD per year
Admission rate: 80-90%
Benefits of studying MBBS in Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
- Kyiv Medical University of UAFM is approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Tuition fees is the lowest of this university in Ukraine.
- Indian food is available.
- Degree accepted worldwide.
- Situated in the capital of Ukraine.
- Good infrastructure for medical education.
- MBBS taught in the English language.
Departments at Kyiv Medical University of UAFM
Medical Department of Kyiv medical university of UAFM
- Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Department of Anatomy, Topographic Anatomy and Operative Surgery
- Department of Internal and Occupational Diseases
- Department of Childhood Diseases
- Department of Foreign Languages and Social and Humanitarian Sciences
- Department of Infectious Diseases, Phthisiology and Pulmonology
- Department of Neurology, Psychiatry, Reflexology and Manual Therapy,
- Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
- Department of pathological anatomy, histology and forensic medicine
- Department of preventive and social medicine, microbiology and epidemiology
- Department of physiology, medical Biology and Biological Physics
- Department of Surgical Diseases №1
- Department of Surgical Diseases №2
Faculty of Dentistry of Kyiv medical university of UAFM
- Chair of Pediatric Therapeutic Dentistry
- Department of Orthopedic Dentistry and Orthodontics
- Department of Therapeutic Dentistry
- Department of Surgical Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
Pharmaceutical Faculty of Kyiv medical university of UAFM
- Department of Pharmacology, Pathophysiology, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacy, Technologies of Medicine
- Department of Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemistry, Pharmacognosy
- Department of Herbal Medicine, Homeopathy, Bioenergeoninformation Medicine
- Department of Chemistry