6 TIPS TO SCORE IN NEET 2019
NTA will be conducting National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) on 5th May 2019. Getting a good score is not only necessary for MBBS admission in India but also very important for taking admission in MBBS abroad. For students who have not started their preparation, they can start with these tips. So without let’s get started:
1. Attempt Biology First: Always attempt exam in order Biology, chemistry and then Physics. Biology has a maximum weight of marks. Doing this you will easily score 300 marks in the first half.
2. Do not fill OMR after every question: Avoid filling OMR after solving every question as it increases the chances of making mistakes. Fill OMR after a fixed interval or after every subject completion.
3. Attempt sure questions first: It is advised to attempt all questions whose answer you are sure at first: Focus on all other questions at the end. Do not waste time on questions you don’t know.
4. Focus on your paper: Do not panic if a student is continuously solving all questions. Focus on your own paper. Do not copy as sometimes we copywrong answers.
5. Do not attempt all questions: Attempt only questions you know the answer of. Every right answer gives you 4 marks and -1 for the wrong answer.
6. Time management: You will have 180 questions and 180 minutes to solve them. Manage your time wisely.
Biology: 50 minutes
Chemistry: 55 minutes
Physics: 75 minutes
Know the facts:
Exam Date: 5 May 2019
Duration: 3 hours
Time: 2 PM onwards
mode of Test: Offline